Single Direction Digital Signage
You are at this page because you are looking for a Digital Signage solution for you or your company, or you are just looking to see what possible solutions there are for your advertising needs.
Well, this is a good place to start. Just a quick overview of what I can do for you. I specialise in developing electronic media that is delivered through internet browsers, bespoke applications, mobile devices, TV Set top boxes and Smart TV’s.
I have worked with many business sectors ranging from TV broadcasting companies such as the BBC right across to e-learning companies such as the Open University. So I really do know what I’m talking about.
No doubt, you have browsed through the rest of our site, if not, take a quick flick through when you have finished here. That way you will get a much better idea of the other services I offer.
OK then on to what you are here for.
Digital Signage was, as of late, only really accessible by companies that have a lot of money to invest. But thankfully, as hardware becomes cheaper, the prices are dropping.
Now you can have a basic content management system software package, Digital Display software, administration computer AND a 40 inch digital display, all fixtures and fittings for as little as £3990+VAT*. This price also includes the cost of 2 engineers to install your system PLUS training on the CMS software to get you up and running. If you need extra support then this starts at only £32 per month.
If this is not the first Digital Signage website you have visited, you will notice that nearly every other other site will not put their prices online for you to see. You need to “get a quote”, but not here. I like to give you an example of costs as so you know where you stand before you get in touch. No doubt, our competitors will soon change their tactics once they get wind of our prices because, on average, I can offer my Digital Signage solutions for less that 50% of my competitors. This does not mean its of a lesser quality, oh no, as I guarantee all of or services, software and hardware installations. So you have complete “peace of mind”.
But being realistic, every Digital Signage project can and usually is very different so the price above really should be only used as a basic example.
So what can you do with my Digital Signage content management system?
1. Using our templates you can create your own promotional adverts that can include:
- Animated text
- Bitmap images (any type of digital image)
- RSS Live feeds from other remote locations
2. So who is this basic package aimed at? Anyone in short really. With a very small investment our “First Step” package illustrates how any business can enter the Digital Display market place and maximise their produces or services exposure to current and potential new customers. This is applicable with such business as:
- Play Barns
- Doctor Surgeries
- Petrol Stations
- Small Retail Outlets
- Child Day Care Centers
- Fitness Centers
3. Using the CMS software calendar, you can set the exact times that you want the advert to display, right down to the minute, day, month, year. I’m not sure why you would want a “year”, but who I am I to judge, if you want “year” then you get a “year”.
4. You can create campaigns that group together any number of adverts that you have created.
5. You can maintain multiple displays either on one site or many, many sites. The principles are really straight forward. To maintain Digital Displays that are on other sites, our software uses the internet to bridge the connections.
You can add any number of sites and any number of displays too so the sky really is the limit. And you can maintain them all from one master administration computer, which comes with the package.